You'll play a leading role in ensuring that students, parents and tutors have an exceptional experience with Snapask's products and services in the global market.
# What is Snapask?
Snapask empowers students to learn more effectively and confidently through the use of technology. Our first product is an on-demand tutoring service which has been used by over 500,000 students and 55,000 tutors across Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Japan, Korea, Australia and New Zealand.
# What is the mission of Snapask?
Maximise human learning ability with personalised learning
# What does success look like for this role?
- Students and Parents have an exceptional experience and find their values in using, paying and upgrading for Snapask's products
- Tutors have excellent teaching experience and a high quality of tutors are maintained
- The Snapask product and offerings are dramatically improved by you and your team's contributions
# What will I actually be doing in this role?
- Take the initiative on creating an 11-star experience towards Students, Parents and Tutors by working with various key stakeholders
- Onboard both Tutors and Students by setting their tutorial and usage behavior
- Ensure that customer inquiries and issues are promptly and adequately resolved in the local and global market
- Manage your leading projects and relevant stakeholders to create more values towards Snapask users
- Provide constructive suggestions upon day-to-day customer relationship management to perfect user experience
- Good analytical skills to monitor database for supply and demand insights
- Drive student's and parent's purchasing behaviours by understanding the ideal customer profile and the buyer's journey
# What do we think will make you successful in this role?
- At least 2 years of experience relevant to sales operations and/or customer service (with start-up would be a plus)
- Be able to empathise with others and imagine what it's like being in another person's shoes
- Be detail-oriented, proactive and have the drive to meet the needs of those around you
- Able to communicate effectively in spoken and written English and Mandarin Chinese. (Cantonese or a third language a plus)
- Good with numbers and be equipped with a growth mindset
- Have a high ownership of tasks, projects, and initiatives to constantly improve our product
★ 娛樂福利：員工聚餐、會議飲品、Xmas Party、零食咖啡區、每季 team building
★ 在職進修：每月 3000 元員工進修補助金
★ 設備補助：可申請購買工作用個人電腦補助，最高補助 30,000 元
Please enter the registration email, we will send you a link to reset your password.
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
Didn't receive registration email? Please enter your registration email below.
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
After registering Yourator, you can apply for jobs, check your application status and recieve messages from the company!
After registering Yourator, you can receive edm, read member limited articles and get access to exclusive job fair information.
After login, you can view recommanded jobs, so that you can find ideal jobs more easily!
Yourator will keep developing new features, provide members with better job searching experience!