This position is responsible for delivering training programs for new and current employees on new products/services, selling skills, system changes and/or new business initiatives. Identifies gaps in training curriculum, obtains approval for resolution and takes action to correct.
【Job Description 】
- Prepares and submits daily training reports to the Training Leadership Team, and other appropriate managers/team leaders. Gets guidance from the Training Leadership Team on specific tasks, projects, and assignments.
- Makes recommendations on curriculum and content for Learning Management Systems/Learning Content Management Systems (LMS/LCMS).
- Prepares develops and conducts personal one-on-one training and development plans.
- Directly supervises new hire trainees and delivers corrective action if required.
- Delivers training programs to new and current employees.
- Maintains records of attendance, coaching and development documentation, as well as corrective actions.
- Builds and maintains business relationships, as well as open lines of communication with our partners in Operations and other support areas and internal Learning and Development team members/leaders.
- Partners with the Instructional Design team by providing recommendations for instructional material and curriculum content changes, as well as new training interventions.
- Participates in learning activities and professional development to improve individual skills.
- At least 1-2 years of working experience in the related field is required.
- Can deliver training classes in both fluent English & Chinese speaking is required.
- Proficiency in the use of PC applications, Gmail, and Google Business applications (Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google, Slides) is an advantage.
- Ability to work on a flexible schedule including weekends, holidays, graveyard shifts.
- High energy, enthusiastic, motivational training style.
員工康樂時間 Happy Hours
免費運動課 Free sports classes
遊戲空間 Play area
Please enter the registration email, we will send you a link to reset your password.
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
Didn't receive registration email? Please enter your registration email below.
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
After registering Yourator, you can apply for jobs, check your application status and recieve messages from the company!
After registering Yourator, you can receive edm, read member limited articles and get access to exclusive job fair information.
After login, you can view recommanded jobs, so that you can find ideal jobs more easily!
Yourator will keep developing new features, provide members with better job searching experience!