This position is responsible for delivering training programs for new and current employees on new products/services, selling skills, system changes and/or new business initiatives. Identifies gaps in training curriculum, obtains approval for resolution and takes action to correct.
【Job Description 】
- Prepares and submits daily training reports to the Training Leadership Team, and other appropriate managers/team leaders. Gets guidance from the Training Leadership Team on specific tasks, projects, and assignments.
- Makes recommendations on curriculum and content for Learning Management Systems/Learning Content Management Systems (LMS/LCMS).
- Prepares develops and conducts personal one-on-one training and development plans.
- Directly supervises new hire trainees and delivers corrective action if required.
- Delivers training programs to new and current employees.
- Maintains records of attendance, coaching and development documentation, as well as corrective actions.
- Builds and maintains business relationships, as well as open lines of communication with our partners in Operations and other support areas and internal Learning and Development team members/leaders.
- Partners with the Instructional Design team by providing recommendations for instructional material and curriculum content changes, as well as new training interventions.
- Participates in learning activities and professional development to improve individual skills.
- At least 1-2 years of working experience in the related field is required.
- Can deliver training classes in both fluent English & Chinese speaking is required.
- Proficiency in the use of PC applications, Gmail, and Google Business applications (Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google, Slides) is an advantage.
- Ability to work on a flexible schedule including weekends, holidays, graveyard shifts.
- High energy, enthusiastic, motivational training style.
員工康樂時間 Happy Hours
免費運動課 Free sports classes
遊戲空間 Play area