The Property Associate's primary responsibility is to ensure that ZUZUHOTELS' hotel product in their assigned market is competitive, attractive and relevant for company’s fast-growing customer base. In doing so, Property Associate will also continuously work with their hotel partners to help them maximize the marketing and distribution potential from their partnership with ZUZUHOTELS.
• Load and optimize content (pictures, descriptions, locations, etc.), rate and availability competitiveness on ZUZUHOTELS to maximize customer conversion
• Secure additional inventory over high demand and compression periods to satisfy customers' pressing needs
• Secure value-adds and promotional offers to support the brands' merchandising and marketing efforts
• Educate/train hotel partners on the self-service features available on ZUZUHOTELS Hotel Management System
• Support business development efforts through smooth on-boarding of new hotel partners
• Execute effectively based on KPI metrics (targets, goals and/or strategic objectives) set by leadership team
• Minimum travel of 30% will be required for market visits
Required Skills & Experience
• Bachelor's Degree; major in tourism or hospitality a plus but not required
• Property Associate : Fresh college grads or less than 2 years of industry experiences
Drive for Results
• High impact personality: intellectual agility, entrepreneurship, empathy in relationship, team player
• Hungry, ambitious, motivated, action-oriented, results-focused and metrics-driven
• Organization and time management skills, rigor, attention to details
• Proven follow-up/persistence when facing challenging situations
• Ability to multi-task effectively; must be able to change gears quickly without skipping a beat
• Demonstrates ability to prioritize work and be laser-focused on achieving a variety of KPIs (targets, goals and/or strategic objectives) • Appetite for innovative technology, fast-changing business environment, data-driven decision making
• Demonstrates problem solving skills
• Ability to select and present insightful data set including performance, market and competitor analysis and to implement meaningful action plans based on the data
Written & Spoken Communication, Listening and Influencing
• Proficiency in Mandarin (Traditional Chinese), Taiwanese and basic English
• Presents ideas and directives clearly and persuasively; actively listens when spoken/presented to
Please enter the registration email, we will send you a link to reset your password.
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
Didn't receive registration email? Please enter your registration email below.
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
After registering Yourator, you can apply for jobs, check your application status and recieve messages from the company!
After registering Yourator, you can receive edm, read member limited articles and get access to exclusive job fair information.
After login, you can view recommanded jobs, so that you can find ideal jobs more easily!
Yourator will keep developing new features, provide members with better job searching experience!