1.Develop and operate scalable, reliable and maintainable service-based softwares and related components.
2. Cowork with team members to design system architecture, choose proper technologies and plan development.
3. Responsible for laying the foundation for the platform as well as proposing solutions to ease software development, monitoring of software, etc.
4. Profiling and performance tuning of critical components
5. Deploy system to production and monitor service health
6. Ability to build web services on Linux.
7. Good at any of the listed language: Python / Go / node.js / PHP.
8. Good knowledge of Network API Design ( e.g. REST or GraphQL).
9. Good understanding of any SQL / NoSQL database (MySQL / MongoDB / Redis / etc.)
10. Familiar with git.
11. Team player and able to work independently.
1. Good at profiler and debugging tools.
2. High performance network service on Linux.
3. Design and architect large scale distributed system.
4. Design and implement distributed algorithm and data structure.
6. Familiar with Nginx / HAProxy.
7. Familiar with operation automation tool (such as Ansible).
8. Familiar with continuous integration / continuous deployment
9. Familiar with monitoring and alert system (Prometheus / Nagios).
10. Familiar with Amazon Web Service or Google Compute Engine.
11. Deep understanding of the technological landscape, ranging from DNS, HTTP, CDN
◆ 獎金 / 禮品類
◆ 請 / 休假制度
Please enter the registration email, we will send you a link to reset your password.
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
Didn't receive registration email? Please enter your registration email below.
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
After registering Yourator, you can apply for jobs, check your application status and recieve messages from the company!
After registering Yourator, you can receive edm, read member limited articles and get access to exclusive job fair information.
After login, you can view recommanded jobs, so that you can find ideal jobs more easily!
Yourator will keep developing new features, provide members with better job searching experience!